The bachelorette party is a time-honored tradition for brides-to-be. It’s a chance for the bride and her closest friends to let loose and have some... Read More
The bachelorette party is a time-honored tradition for brides-to-be. It’s a chance for the bride and her closest friends to let loose and have some much-needed fun before the big day.
If you’re planning the bachelorette party in Vermont, there’s a lot of pressure to ensure it’s perfect. But don’t worry—we’ve got you covered. Keep reading for the best places to visit in Vermont.
If you’re looking for a breathtakingly beautiful and utterly unique destination for your bachelorette party, look no further than Vermont! From stunning mountain views to idyllic country landscapes, Vermont has it all.
And with so many incredible places to choose from, narrowing your options for your Vermont bachelorette party can be challenging. We’ve compiled a list of our top 5 favorite Vermont bachelorette party destinations to help you out.
5 BEST PLACES TO VISIT IN VERMONT
Killington is the perfect choice for any bride-to-be who loves adventure and the great outdoors. Killington is a skier’s and snowboarder’s paradise with six mountains to explore.
And in the summer, there’s no shortage of fun things to do in Vermont. From hiking and biking to golf and zip-lining, it will keep you and your girls busy from sunup to sundown. Plus, there are plenty of great places to eat, drink, and be merry after a long day of adventure.
Stowe is a classic Vermont destination that offers something for everyone. For an outdoorsy Vermont bachelorette, there are plenty of hikes and biking trails to explore.
For the foodie bride, there are farm-to-table restaurants galore.
And for the shopaholic? Stowe has got you covered with its quaint boutiques and art galleries. Did we mention it’s home to the world’s longest zip line? Because it is!
If you’re looking for a charming small-town feel on your bachelorette weekend getaway, Manchester is the place for you.
This historic town is full of character, with its beautifully preserved Victorian buildings and quaint shops. It’s also home to several upscale spas in case you and your girls need some R&R for your bachelorette in Vermont.
But the best part? The stunning mountain views. You really can’t beat them!
Woodstock is another quintessential Vermont town that makes for the perfect bachelorette party destination. It boasts all the charm of a small town with its traditional New England architecture and quaint cafes and shops — but don’t let its size fool you.
Woodstock is also home to some of Vermont’s best hiking trails and an array of art galleries, museums, and performance venues, to name just a few things to do in Vermont. There is something for everyone here!
For the bride who wants it all — a big-city feel with small-town charm — Burlington is the perfect compromise. This lively city on Lake Champlain offers everything from world-class shopping and dining to scenic parks and nature trails — not to mention some of the best nightlife in Vermont.
When you think of a Vermont bachelorette party, Burlington truly has something for everyone, including you and your girls!
HOW TO HOST THE BEST BACHELORETTE PARTY
Now that you’ve got the rundown on some unique things to do in Vermont for your bachelorette, here are our best tips for hosting a stress-free bachelorette party your bridesmaids will remember for a lifetime.
- Figure out the budget: The first step in planning any bachelorette party is to figure out how much money you have to work with. This will determine everything from the party’s location to the activities you can do. Once you have a budget, you can start making concrete plans.
- Pick a theme: A great way to make sure your bachelorette party is extra special is to pick a theme. Whether it’s a roaring 20’s speakeasy party or a glamping trip, having a theme will help add fun and cohesiveness to the event.
- Choose the location carefully: Where you host the bachelorette party can be just as important as what you do at the party. If you’re on a tight budget, consider having the party at someone’s house or renting out an Airbnb for the weekend in Vermont. You can splurge on a fancy hotel suite or a penthouse overlooking the city if money is no object.
- Plan fun activities: No matter where you have the bachelorette party, plan some fun activities that everyone will enjoy. This could be anything from getting makeovers at a spa, dancing at a nightclub, or taking a scenic helicopter tour of the Vermont mountains.
- Don’t forget the food and drinks: Food and drinks are an essential part of any bachelorette party. Depending on where you are hosting your bachelorette party in Vermont, make sure there’s plenty of champagne and cocktails flowing (or water) and enough food to satisfy everyone throughout the event.
- Hire a professional photographer: Hiring a professional photographer is one way to make sure your bachelorette party is truly memorable. They’ll be able to capture all the special moments so that you can look back on them fondly for years to come.
- Have a backup plan: No matter how well you plan, there’s always a chance that something could go wrong. That’s why it’s essential to have a backup plan for your bachelorette party. This could be anything from having alternative activities planned in case bad weather ruins your original plans to having extra food and drinks on hand in case more people show up than expected. By being prepared for anything, your bachelorette party will be a success, no matter what happens.
So, if you’re looking for a fun and unique place to host your bachelorette party, Vermont is the place to be! There are a lot of unique things to do in Vermont, so don’t be afraid to mix it up and try something new.
And don’t forget – as the hostess, it’s up to you to make sure the weekend is full of memories that will last a lifetime. Have fun, relax and enjoy your last few weeks as a single woman!
If you’re ready to plan the special wedding of your dreams, contact us today and let us help you get started planning your big day in Vermont!